Air Alsie A/S is a Danish airline company, with headquarter in Sonderborg. Air Alsie’s main activities are flight management, business charter and aircraft maintenance. Air Alsie A/S is Scandinavia’s largest regional airline within the business jet area and the development at Air Alsie A/S is going fast.
If you are passionate about working in a company where everyone is dedicated the same mission, and you want to make a difference and carry on the Air Alsie Spirit, then it’s you we are looking for as one of our new flight mechanics.
The job will consist of:
- Maintaining ATR 72. According to schedule the airline will be leaving early morning at around 6.00 and returning to Lubeck at around 23.00. Three small checks are required a week on the ATR, and during the year smaller inspections. For larger inspections it will fly to an ASC.
- Maintaining Falcon F7X on the Line, which are mainly used for ad hoc operations.
The work will be mostly self-coordinated, together with Part-M and Part-145 Management at Air Alsie A/S Sonderborg, Denmark. There will also be work that needs to be performed in the Hangar which is not rela ted to aircraft such as Tracking of tools, tracking of parts, planning of jobs. We want the aircraft as reliable as possible, therefore we are seeking flexible Mechanic’s, who are also available during an AOG.
- Full-time permanent employment on a Danish contract.
- Initial Training and practical experience in Sonderborg, Denmark.
- Start up as soon as possible in Sonderborg and spring 2020 in Lubeck.
- AML License with B1 Including B2 would be preferred.
- Language: Fluent in English – Medium level in German.
- ATR 72 Experience
- ATR 72 Type course or
- Falcon F7X Experience
- Falcon F7X Type course or
- Type course B1.1 on any Aircraft, type preferably on aircraft with propeller.
Our hiring process:
Our recruitment committee carries out the recruiting at Air Alsie A / S, with the clear target to select the best possible candidates from among the applicants. We strive to succeed in this, by using a dedicated process where we base our choices on personality, skills and assessment of specific competencies.
We expect to conduct the assessment interviews for relevant candidates, in week 50, 2019 at our Head Office, Lufthavnsvej 3, 6400 Sonderborg, Denmark.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become an airplane mechanic at Air Alsie A/S, we would very much like to receive your motivated application, your resume and diploma
by 8 December 2019. This should be done at [email protected], and applications received will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Visit our website www.alsie.com to read more about our company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Base Maintenance Manager
Torsten P. Lorentzen by email: [email protected] or by phone +45 74429888. We look forward to receive your application and look forward to welcome you on board.