Air Alsie A/S is a Danish airline company, with headquarter in Sonderborg. Air Alsie’s main activities are flight management, business charter and aircraft maintenance. Air Alsie A/S is Scandinavia’s largest regional airline within the business jet area.
We are searching for a passionate colleague to join our worldwide Flight Dispatcher team in Sonderborg.
If you are passionate about working in a company where everyone is dedicated to the same mission, and you want to make a difference and carry on the Air Alsie Spirit, then it’s you we are looking for as our new Flight Dispatcher.
We have a passion for aviation and always strive to be the best choice. You now have the opportunity to join our team. We are looking for new colleagues, to join our current team of 6 dispatchers based in Sonderborg, Denmark and 3 dispatchers based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You will be incorporated in our H24 operation and you will be a part of a team with changing shifts. Weekend shifts every second weekend and travel activity is to be expected.
- Worldwide flight planning by evaluating weather, route, performance weight & balance.
- Ground Handling, PPR, traffic rights, slots, fuel and NOTAMS
- Coordination with crew
- Crew Planning flight duty and rest limitations
- Flight Watch.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
- Service minded, responsible and able to adjust in a hectic environment
- You have a high drive and a proactive approach to work
- You are passionate by Aviation
- You are structured and systematic in your approach to tasks
- You are flexible and can accept flexible working hours
- You handle stress well
- You are a good team player and can handle many tasks at the same time
- Local resident is preferable
- Familiar with IT systems.
The position is a full-time position with salary matching your qualifications including pension and healthcare.
A good place to work:
At Air Alsie A/S you will find an informal atmosphere as well as competent and dedicated colleagues. We aim to have a good and inspiring work environment where you can both use and develop your knowledge and talents. We believe that dedicated employees are the basis for the continued growth and development of Air Alsie A/S.
Visit our website www.alsie.com to read more about our company.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become Flight Dispatcher at Air Alsie A/S, we would very much like to receive your motivated application and your resume. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, no later than 27 September 2020. All applications must be sent directly to [email protected], , Please mention “Flight Dispatcher SEP 2020” in the email. We are aiming at filling the position as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Ground Ops Manager Stinna Petersen by phone +45 74429888 if you’d like to know more about the position. Interviews will be held at our office in Sonderborg, Denmark. We look forward to receiving your application and look forward to welcome you on board.Udløber: 27.09.2020