About Maersk Air Cargo
We are located in Lyngby and have more than 25 years of experience with air freight within Europe. We currently operate 18 Boeing 767 based in Cologne (UPS), Leipzig (DHL) and Billund (Maersk). Within a year, we will expand by adding 1 Boeing 767 and 2 Boeing 777 to our operation in Billund.
Our customers have high expectations of us, therefore we strive for them to experience Maersk Air Cargo as a professional and competent company that delivers on time without compromising on safety and quality. This is directly reflected in our maintenance of the aircraft fleet, where we make use of our own experienced technicians in our day-to-day operations at our line stations in Cologne, Leipzig and Billund.
We are now looking for a additional member to join the team in our Maintenance Control Centre (MCC) to take care of the increasing number of tasks in daily operations, and at the same time be the link between all administrative departments in Denmark and our 3 maintenance bases in Cologne, Leipzig and Billund. Together with your team, you will be in charge and have a broad overview of the daily maintenance of Maersk Air Cargo’s fleet around the clock.
An open-minded workplace with a scope for your own ideas. We have a focus on both professional and personal development. Great work conditions with a good and informal tone, where everybody contributes to solutions to the daily challenges across all departments.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be working on a 24/7/365 shift pattern within the Maintenance Control Centre
- You will be part of a team of 8, with a daily Manager and 7 Supervisors on shift.
- The position will be permanently based at the headquarter in Lyngby.
- You are able to travel for a week, 2-3 times a year to gain some practical experience on our fleet (mostly to Denmark, Germany)
- In your daily work, you will be the Point of Contact for all our daily maintenance operations.
- You will become the focal point for all communication regarding maintenance less than A-checks.
We are looking for:
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
- You must have or have had an AML B1 certificate on a Commercial aircraft type, preferably with B1/B2 type rating on either a B767/CF6 or B777/GE90.
- You have a technical background, preferably with experience in both troubleshooting and ETOPS.
- It is a necessity that you are outgoing, flexible, critical in relation to your work tasks, and ready for new challenges, as you will have contact with everyone in the Maersk Air Cargo organization.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office and various cloud solutions. It is also an advantage to have a flair for IT in general, as you will, among other things, work quite a lot in our maintenance system CAMP.
- Even though you enjoy working across all departments, you must also be able to work independently as an employee in MCC.
Candidates must be able to work and reside in Denmark without company sponsorship
Our purpose and Values
Having substantial operations in over 130 countries, we work across continents, across cultures and with individuals from all walks of life. This drives our ambition, to create equitable and inclusive workplaces where every individual can have a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, race, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, parental or caring status, religion or belief, physical or mental disability, long term health condition, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. We actively work to address systemic bias and support representation. We therefore encourage all to apply and let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for your recruitment process. Learn more at: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) at workplace | Maersk
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.Udløber: 14.12.2023