Air Alsie A/S is a Danish airline company, with headquarter in Sonderborg. Air Alsie’s main activities are flight management, business charter and aircraft maintenance. Air Alsie A/S is Scandinavia’s largest regional airline within the business jet area and the development at Air Alsie A/S is going fast.
If you are passionate about working in a company where everyone is dedicated the same mission, and you want to make a difference and carry on the Air Alsie Spirit, then it’s you we are looking for as one of our new flight mechanics.
We are a Dassault Aircraft Service Center and we maintain Dassault F2000, F7X and F8X. We also maintain Pilatus PC-12 and ATR 72-500. Currently we are servicing around 20 aircrafts and we are also performing maintenance for external customers. The quality of the work performed is the most important factor, we are delivering a product which must be the best in the business. This is for airworthiness of the aircraft but also for the cosmetic part and customer satisfaction. We are therefore seeking an employee who can work together in a Team where the main goal is to keep the aircraft flying after the highest safety standards and where the customer satisfaction is a part of the daily business.
The job will consist of:
- The job will consist of Base and Line Maintenance in EKSB. There will also be AD Hoc work and AOG’s that need attention.
- We operate all over the world so this could be in Sonderborg or maybe in Vietnam.
- We usually work within a normal dayshift and sometimes evening shift.
- You will be part of team of 11 Technicians, 2 apprentices and 5 service workers.
- Sometimes we have AOG’s in other locations and out of office hours, so we expect you to be flexible in your working hours
- Full-time permanent employment on a Danish contract.
- Initial Training and practical experience in Sonderborg, Denmark.
- Start up as soon as possible in Sonderborg.
- AML License with B1 Including B2 would be preferred.
- Language: Fluent in English
- ATR 72 Experience
- ATR 72 Type course or
- Falcon F7X Experience
- Falcon F7X Type course or
- Type course B1.1 on any Aircraft
Our hiring process:
Our recruitment committee carries out the recruiting at Air Alsie A / S, with the clear target to select the best possible candidates from among the applicants. We strive to succeed in this, by using a dedicated process where we base our choices on personality, skills and assessment of specific competencies. We expect to conduct the assessment interviews for relevant candidates, in week 50, 2019 at our Head Office, Lufthavnsvej 3, 6400 Sonderborg, Denmark.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become an airplane mechanic at Air Alsie A/S, we would very much like to receive your motivated application, your resume and diploma
by 8 December 2019. This should be done at [email protected], and applications received will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Visit our website www.alsie.com to read more about our company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Base Maintenance Manager
Torsten P. Lorentzen by email: [email protected] or by phone +45 74429888. We look forward to receive your application and look forward to welcome you on board.