Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity and you are ready to take your career to the next level? Ready for the flight of your lifetime?
Then come on board and be part of our station at Copenhagen Airport!
We, Magnetic Group, are looking for B1/B2 Licensed Engineers to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Scope of responsibilities
- Responsible for Line Maintenance tasks up to and including:
- A-checks on Embraer 195 aircraft type.
- Scheduled and Unscheduled/AOG service delivery/certification to exceed our customers’ expectations while remaining in compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Carry out Line Maintenance tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Issuing a certificate of release to service after maintenance checks up to but not limited to A-checks. Including Daily/Weekly checks, Troubleshooting, and defect rectification.
- Ensuring that our customers receive their fleet in the air within the shortest turnaround.
- Ensuring compliance with all Safety Directives and application of safe working methods.
- Adherence to all Magnetic Group company, regulatory and H&S requirements.
- Provide technical instructions, coordinate, and control the maintenance work of other team members.
- Maintain the work environment and work vehicles in a clean and safe condition.
- Valid EASA B1 and/or B2 license with experience.
- Having Embraer 175, Embraer 190/195, Airbus320 Series, Airbus330, Boeing737 NG/MAX, CRJ 700/900/1000, and ATR42/72 type is a benefit.
- At least 2 years of line or base maintenance experience on the required aircraft type stated above.
- At least 6 months of recent experience in the last 2 years on the required aircraft stated above (the experience shall be spread over 2 years).
- Valid EWIS, HF, and FTS certificates (initial + recurrent).
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong team player.
- High flexibility including a willingness to travel on request to assist with the recovery of aircraft in AOG situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (both in writing and speaking).
- Valid passport and driving license that is valid in Denmark.
- Living in Denmark.
- Proficiency with IT systems: MS Office, AMOS.
- Chance to become a member of a global operating Line Maintenance organization.
- Chance to work in a dynamic and growing organization.
- A great and professional team of diverse backgrounds.
- EASA Part 66 type training courses (career development possibilities).
- A lot of milestones are awaiting to be accomplished together.
- Working base: Copenhagen Airport, Denmark (CPH).
Job Location: Copenhagen Airport (CPH), Denmark.
NB! This is a permanent Employment Contract position.
PS! Only suitable candidates will be contacted.