SUN-AIR Technic is looking for a CAMO Technical Coordinator for the head office in Billund
Are you able to deliver First class for Everyone? Are you accurate, flexible and independent? Then you might just be the person we are looking for for our technical department, Part M. You will join a dedicated and highly knowledgeable team in a departments which main responsibility is to carry out planning and controlling of aircraft maintenance.
As CAMO Technical Coordinator your responsibilities will amongst others be:
- Controlling of aircraft maintenance on SUN-AIR’s CAMO, especially D328-300 and Hawker 4000/800XP
- Planning and coordination of aircraft status & maintenance
- Handling current regulatory requirements
- Implementing new or changed requirements from aircraft manufactures and authorities
- Managing tasks within the aircraft maintenance tracking system RUSADA
- Managing issuance of Part 145 work order
- Receiving, checking and updating aircraft technical documentations
- Educational background within aircraft mechanics or engineering
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance, including current legislation
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Solution and commercial oriented
- Ability to work under pressure with large workload
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Fluent in English and Danish language (both spoken and written)
- Flexible to ad hoc tasks
- Solid knowledge of MS Office in particular Excel and super user with at least one aircraft airworthiness tracking system
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development in an interesting and dynamic company with good colleagues in small teams
- Challenging job in an international atmosphere
- Excellent office facilities, a canteen as well as a culture committee that arranges exciting events for you and your colleagues
- Full time position with salary according to qualifications and a pension scheme
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application and hopefully be able to welcome you on board SUN-AIR Technic.
Application due: 9/29/2019
Start date: Start as soon as possible
SUN-AIR Technic is part of SUN-AIR of Scandinavia A/S, which is based in Billund, Denmark. SUN-AIR Technic offers workshops and spare parts sale with departments in Billund, Thisted and Sindal. SUN-AIR Technic offers aircraft service and maintenance, component overhaul and the ‘One-stop’ concept. SUN-AIR Aviation Group manages its main services from Billund, including workshops, spare parts sales, scheduled flights and ad hoc charter operations as well as international aircraft sales and leasing. Based in Jutland, SUN-AIR operates its scheduled flights as British Airways franchise partner from Billund and Aarhus in Denmark and from Friedrichshafen and Bremen in Germany to a number of cities in Europe. The route network is ideal for business customers as it operates direct connections and same day return flights to and from a range of business destinations. JoinJet is SUN-AIR’s charter flight operation. Based in Billund, it manages flights for various companies, bands, sports teams and VIPs, as well as air ambulance services worldwide. SUN-AIR Aviation Group has around 230 employees.
Web page: http://www.sun-air.dk/