Are you an experienced buyer with strong analytical skills? And do you have hands-on experience within the travel category? Can you provide leadership for a small group of employees?
Then we would like to get in touch with you; We are looking for a Sourcing Manager on behalf of one of our customers in Copenhagen – a company operating in the field of business travel.
The company offers an active work environment with great and talented colleagues and a good and attractive remuneration package based on qualifications. You should expect to be working normal business hours, but also expect to work across International time zones, when required.
The job is available as soon as possible so let us hear from you as soon as possible.
An important role with many activities and personnel responsibility:
As a manager in this company you will be in charge of a small team of employees, about 2-4 employees.
You will play an important role with procurement activities based on a solid knowledge platform.
You will work closely with other key players.
Your responsibilities will be hands-on within the various procurement activities related to the global travel program, ranging from analysis of buying patterns, negotiation and to implementing activities.
- You are an experienced buyer, with hands-on experience within the travel category
- You are currently working in a global travel agency, an international procurement department or as a global travel manager looking after a Global Travel Program
- You have experience with providing leadership for a small group of people
- You are used to providing support in client service matters
- You have good negotiating skills
- You can express yourself professionally in English, written and spoken
- You are a super user in Excel, and have a flair for IT
Your personal characteristics:
- You are service-minded and a good and motivating colleague who enjoy being part of a team
- You possess ideas and creativity as well as a well-developed common sense
- You are structured in your working methods
- You can keep a sense of perspective – even in busy times
- You can work in a small organization, where a high degree of flexibility is important
If you want to move ahead:
If you are interested in the position, send your application and CV via the form below.
If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to send an e-mail to chief consultant Helle Sand: [email protected].
During this time, we are happy to hold interviews with selected candidates for the position over the phone and via video meetings. Interviews at Centrum Personale’s office take place according to special guidelines to create security for everyone.