Are you a highly motivated and independent Aircraft Engineer? Would you like to work in a flexible and challenging environment? Then you might be the one to join our passionate team based in Copenhagen.
The position is permanent and will be for line maintenance including minor base maintenance. The work schedule will be a shift pattern with day/afternoon and weekend shift.
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance License, EASA Part 66 B1 as minimum
- 6 months relevant experience in the last 2 consecutive years
- Certified Technician and current on B1 ATR 42-300/500 72-200/500/600
- Deep knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operation
- Stays current with all relevant regulations HF, FTS and EWIS
- Solid knowledge of IT-tools related to Aircraft Maintenance and MS Office
- Good English skills – both written and oral
It’s a requirement that you have a valid driver license and can pass the security clearance to access the airport.
Your personal qualities
- Flexible attitude and with a team spirit
- High level of integrity and commitment
- Able to manage different levels of workload
- Ability to liaise with other departments and organizations
DAT offers you
- A dynamic and international work environment with passionate colleagues
- The responsibility for important and exciting working tasks and areas
- Health insurance and pension scheme
- Access to ID-travels after 6 months of employment
DAT is a Danish airline founded in 1989 by Kirsten and Jesper Rungholm. DAT, formerly known as Danish Air Transport, started as a freight carrier operating with a single twin-engine plane that flew with everything from mail and packages to racehorses.
DAT’s headquarter is located at Vamdrup Airport and its main customer service center on Bornholm. In addition, DAT is operating maintenance and service stations at Billund and Copenhagen airport.
DAT transports close to one million passengers every year in a fleet of ATR and Airbus aircraft.
As a true Europe carrier DAT is operating regional routes in Denmark, Norway, Italy, Germany and Finland.
Besides the scheduled routes, DAT is also offering ad hoc charter services and is operating ACMI contracts.
Our +400 employees come from 20 different countries and operate worldwide.
Deadline for application
As soon as possible. We will read applications continuously.
Interview start date
As soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously.
Employment start date
As soon as possible.
How to apply
Please apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Deputy Senior Vice President Maintenance
Phone number: +45 54 55 37 03
Email: [email protected]
Lars Yde Thomassen
Email: [email protected]