Are you an aviation professional with management and operational experience? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced international environment? We have an opening as Director of Flight Operations based in Vamdrup.
Job description as Director of Flight Operations
The Director of Flight Operations is a Nominated Person part of DAT’s senior management. This role includes among other things responsibility for flight operations and personnel management of the company’s largest employee group. You will report directly to the Accountable Manager.
This is a permanent position within DAT’s senior international management team, and you will work closely with your counterpart in our sister airline. This position is combined with line flying operations relevant to the position dependent upon type experience.
- Minimum of 10 years practical experience in airline flight operations
- Hold a valid medical, flight crew license, and rating on type(s) similar to the A320 and/or ATR
- Managerial experience
- Excellent English skills – both written and oral
- Competent IT skills
Your personal qualities
- Flexible attitude and cooperative team-spirit
- High level of integrity and commitment
- Able to multi-task and manage a high workload
- Ability to cooperate and liaise with international departments and organizations
- Visible and hands-on leadership
- Do not shy away from conflict and resolute in decision-making
DAT offers you
- A dynamic and international work environment with passionate and experienced colleagues
- Responsibility for an integral and vital department of the company
- Health insurance and pension scheme
- Access to ID-travel after 6 months employment
Deadline for application
As soon as possible. We will read applications continuously.
Interview start date
As soon as possible.
Employment start date
Ideally January 1, 2022.
How to apply
Please apply here.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone number: +45 93 63 10 66
Email: [email protected]
DAT is a Danish airline founded in 1989 by Kirsten and Jesper Rungholm. DAT, formerly known as Danish Air Transport, started as a freight carrier operating with a single twin-engine plane that flew with everything from mail and packages to racehorses.
DAT’s headquarter is located at Vamdrup Airport and its main customer service center on Bornholm. In addition, DAT is operating maintenance and service stations at Billund and Copenhagen airport.
DAT transports close to one million passengers every year in a fleet of ATR, MD and Airbus aircraft. As a true Europe carrier DAT is operating regional routes in Denmark, Norway, Italy, Germany and Finland.
Besides the scheduled routes, DAT is also offering ad hoc charter services and is operating ACMI contracts.
Our +400 employees come from 20 different countries and operate worldwide.