Air Alsie A/S is a Danish airline company, with headquarter in Sonderborg. Air Alsie’s main activities are flight management, business charter and aircraft maintenance. Air Alsie A/S is Scandinavia’s largest regional airline within the business jet area and the development at Air Alsie A/S is going fast.
We are expanding our worldwide activity and are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic Part M Planner to our team in Sonderborg.
If you are passionate about working in a company where everyone is dedicated the same mission, and you want to make a difference and carry on the Air Alsie Spirit, then it’s you we are looking for as our new Part-M Planner.
With reference to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance planning, Aircraft time control including reporting flight hours and information to main tenance service providers such as MSP, JSSI etc.
- Coordination with maintenance facilities and crew
- Continuously update and follow up in CAMP, create and follow up on work orders in Corridor, create work orders for external maintenance service centers including day-to-day contact regarding mainten ance slots and invoice follow up.
- Assist with control documentation during phase in and out of aircrafts.
- Assist with Airworthiness Review preparation.
- Other Part M related tasks to support the entire maintenance organization.
- You must have an aviation technical back-ground through an aviation university degree or obtained EASA Part 66 AML.
- You will be responsible for keeping yourself updated with Part M relevant information including the EASA regulations and will therefore need to have or receive relevant courses. We expect that you have relevant Excel/MS office experience.
- Your work will take place in an international and at times hectic environment. It is therefore a requirement that you are task oriented, able to manage several tasks at a time, is well organized, has a sense for detail, and speak and write English fluently.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become Part-M Planner at Air Alsie A/S, we would very much like to receive your motivated application, your resume and diploma. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, no later than 1 December 2019. All applications must be sent directly to [email protected], and applications received will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Visit our website www.alsie.com to read more about our company.
We look forward to receive your application and look forward to welcome you on board.Udløber: 01.12.2019