Alsie Express was founded in 2013 to support the airborne infrastructure from Sonderborg to Copenhagen. The scale of our activities is growing and therefore we are looking for several “Flight Operation Coordinators” who can support this development in the Alsie Express operation.
You will be joining a small team defined by commitment and flexibility who have the responsibility for Alsie Express domestic and international operations 24/7-365.
We are looking for colleagues
- Who are team-workers and can handle complex situations and find solutions.
- Who can handle a sometimes very stressful workday – and still maintain overview and positive spirit.
- With great coordination and Communications skills.
- Who are a flexible and service minded team-player with an eye for the detail.
- Who are passionate by Aviation.
- Long- and short-term planning of aircraft and crew.
- Filing and optimization of flight plans.
- Flight Watch 24/7-365.
- Coordination with airports and handlers.
- Coordination with Air Alsie Departments.
- Various ad hoc tasks.
You are openminded and you share knowledge and experience with the team, in order for us to provide the best possible service toward our customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience from dispatch or other relevant Aviation industry
- Experience from OCC from a scheduled services airline.
- Experience with PPS, PDC and LEON.
- Speak and write Danish and English at a high level. German will be an advantage.
What we offer:
- A company in growth where you will be a very important part in day-to-day operations.
- A company which prioritizes effective cooperation and interaction with colleagues and management thus we expect a minimum of 2 days pr. week in Head Office, Sonderborg and 3 days pr. week working from home.
- You will be incorporated in our H24 operation, and you will be a part of a team with changing shifts.
- Weekend shifts every fourth weekend and travel activity should be expected.
- A company where we take responsibility as a team. You will join a team of 4 colleagues.
- ID-ticket agreements.
The position is a full-time position – 37 hours/weekend distributed on weekdays, weekends and holidays – with salary matching your qualifications, including pension and healthcare. Employment by Air Alsie.
A good place to work
At Alsie Express you will find an informal atmosphere as well as competent and dedicated colleagues. We aim to have a good and inspiring work environment where you can both use and develop your knowledge and talents. We believe that dedicated employees are the basis for the continued growth and development of Alsie Express.
Visit our website www.alsieexpress.dk to read more about our company.
If any questions, feel free to contact Deputy Ground Operations Manager, Hans Jørgen Westen or Crew Planner, Thomas Fjeldsted by phone +45 74429888.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become Flight Operation Coordinator at Alsie Express, we would very much like to receive your motivated application and your resume. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, no later than January 30th, 2022. Please mention “Flight Operation Coordinators – JAN 2022” in the application. We hope you could start as soon as possible or latest spring 2022.
Candidates will be interviewed continuously, so send your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held at our office in Sonderborg, Denmark.