You will be joining a small team defined by commitment and flexibility with responsibility for supporting all Air Alsie and Alsie Express domestic and international operations.
The FlightCare Coordinator´s main role is to take care of all the operational aspects of logistics and ground services of each flight. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and updating flights in the LEON and PDC platforms – Air Alsie’s proprietary Operations systems, to guarantee smooth communications with Sales and Dispatch teams.
- Arranging Ground Handling services, airport slots, and fuel for all flights as required by established procedures.
- Liaising with external providers (handling agents, FBOs, fuel suppliers, Customs, etc.) concerning any ground services arrangements.
- Submitting flight, crew and passenger information to customs and border agencies.
- Provide the most accurate and actual information on the status of flights during the planning.
- Liaise with relevant departments in Air Alsie and Alsie Express.
- Ensure that all the above is fulfilled efficiently, always within safety boundaries and with the client’s satisfaction in mind at all times.
We are looking for a colleague
- Who is a team worker and can handle complex situations and find solutions.
- Who can handle a sometimes stressful workday – and still maintain overview and a positive spirit.
- With great coordination and communications skills.
- Who is a flexible and service minded team player.
- Who is passionate by aviation, and ensuring that all details are attended to.
- Who is openminded and shares knowledge and experience with the team, to provide the best possible service toward our customers and colleagues.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience the aviation industry.
- Experience from a Support- or Coordination department.
- Experience with LEON, PDC and MS Office.
- Spoken and written Danish and high-level English.
- The applicant must send a copy of his/her work permit or EU residence document (does not apply to Danes). Cross-border residents – please send a copy of passport.
What We offer:
- A company in growth where you will be a very important part in day-to-day operations.
- A company which prioritizes effective cooperation and interaction with colleagues and management.
- Working in changing shifts all year round.
- Weekend shifts on a regular basis, should be expected.
- A company where we take responsibility as a team.
- ID-ticket agreements.
The position is a full-time position – with salary matching your qualifications, including pension scheme and healthcare. Place of work will be our HQ in Sønderborg.
To learn more about our history visit: https://www.alsie.com/about-us/history/
If any questions, feel free to contact Deputy Ground Ops Manager Hans Jørgen Westen by phone +45 74429888.
Does it sound like something for you?
If you meet the requirements and have the ambition to become FlightCare Coordinator, we would very much like to receive your motivated application and your CV – on our website https://www.alsie.com/join-us/. Deadline for applications is as soon as possible, no later than May 31st, 2023. Please mention “FlightCare Coordinator – MAY 2023” in the application. We hope you could start as soon as possible.
Candidates will be interviewed continuously, so send your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held at our office in Sonderborg, Denmark.