We are seeking exceptional people to join our cabin crew team at our base in Copenhagen, Denmark.
To be successful, you will be enthusiastic about helping customers and have a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service. You will also have a positive and flexible approach to work and always keep a smile on your face – no matter the time of day!
Your role will involve
- Welcoming our passengers on board and making sure their journey is safe, simple, fun and on-time
- Making sure all company policies and procedures are followed on every flight
- Delivering inflight service
- Keeping the cabin clean and tidy throughout the flight
- Helping passengers with any difficulties or issues
- Supporting your colleagues to ensure a speedy turn-around so flights depart on time
In return, we give you
- Complete training for you to understand City Jet’s ways of working and standards
- An adventurous lifestyle of travel and meeting new cultures
- A competitive salary and benefits
What do you need to apply?
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Previous experience operating as a cabin crew
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Must be fluent in Scandinavian language
- Maximum height 182 cm
- No visible tattoos/piercings
- Valid EASA Attestation
- Valid EU Passport
- Valid Cabin Crew Medical
- No criminal record
Once your application is received you will get a confirmation and we will keep you updated with the progress of your application.
Assessment will consist of group exercises, and one-to-one interviews to be held in Copenhagen.