About the position
As a Maintenance Operations Centre (MOC) Supervisor at Sunclass Airlines, you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety, reliability, and efficiency of our airline’s fleet. You will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing maintenance and operational activities and responding to technical issues in real-time. The MOC never stands still, because it is here that Sunclass handles urgent challenges and ensures that our aircraft are always ready to fly. The MOC team consists of 7 supervisors.
- Providing technical advice to licensed aircraft engineers and crew support for various handling of technical matters
- Single point of contact/responsible coordinator for AOG recovery
- Plan, act and cooperate for Aircraft AOG recovery together with all P-145 organizations
- Responsible for handling of deferred defects reported from outstations within Sunclass network
- Monitor aircraft systems and take necessary action
- Handling of various mandatory documents according to regulatory requirements.
- Close communication between different departments and organizations inside and outside of Sunclass CAMO
- Be part of developing and optimizing procedures related to the MOC department.
- Handling and take action of various operational tasks related to the Sunclass fleet and secure continued safe and airworthy reliable operation
Who we are looking for
- Valid EASA Part-66 aircraft maintenance license
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Valid AML A330 (Trent700 and/or Trent 7000)
- Valid AML A320 (CFM56 and/or CFM Leap)
- Knowledge of AMOS
You are motivated by new challenges in a versatile role within an organization where there is space for individuality and diversity. You are able to maintain a good mood in stressful situations, and you emphasize curiosity and the ability to collaborate. You are structured and work proactively, and you are able to work with short deadlines and complex issues.
We offer an exciting and developing environment where you get the opportunity for an internal career, and we work closely with our colleagues in the Nordic countries to give our guests the best weeks of the year.
Your CRS (Certificate Release to Service) will be maintained.
We also offer staff benefits such as health insurance, canteen arrangements, and great staff discounts on holidays with Spies. You will of course be given relevant training upon employment.
Our office is located in Copenhagen Airport South in Dragør with free parking and local transport right to the entrance.
The position is a permanent full-time position of 37 hrs/week. The working hours are fixed shifts distributed through all days of the year and all hours of the day with base in Copenhagen Airport South. Salary is based on a collective agreement with Lederne.
Application deadline: December 5, 2023. We are continuously having interviews, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Start date: As soon as possible and after agreement.
For questions about the role, please contact Engineering Manager Jan Larsen on tel. +45 2285 8449 or [email protected]
Since you will be employed by an airline and must have access to the airport area, it is a prerequisite that you can be cleared through a security background check and maintain this security clearance.
We are looking forward to your application!