Are you our new Online Sales Agent?
Would you like to work with sales of flight tickets to destinations all over the World? Would you like to be part of a vibrant, international travel company? Can you work efficiently and structured, while also giving good customer service? Do you thrive with airport codes, phonetic language, and general travel lingo?? (or would you like to??) Then we have a great opportunity for you at our office in Copenhagen!
At KILROY, we make travel dreams happen! And we are now looking for an additional Online Sales Agent for our Online Sales department in Copenhagen, from where we manage and support online sales of flight tickets across the seven markets we operate in: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands and Belgium. As an Online Sales Agent, you assist our online flight customers with ticket changes (voluntary and involuntary), special requests (seating, extra luggage, upgrades etc.), assistance with booking and much more. You will be in daily contact with our customers as well the many airlines from all over the Globe we sell tickets for. You will be part of a dedicated Online team of six people that works closely together with other teams, most notably Ticketing and Finance.
- Structured and responsible
- Able to work in a highly efficient manner
- Able to keep calm when things get hectic
- Service-minded and pro-active
- Easy-going and with a good sense of humor
- A team player of course – but on many cases you will work end-to-end alone, so you must also be good at, and comfortable with, working independently
- Solid English skills – both verbally and in writing
- Good IT skills
It is not a requirement, but it will be an advantage, if you have…
- Experience from the travel industry (travel agent, tour operator, airline, hotel or similar)
- Experience with GDS (we use Sabre, but any GDS experience is valuable) and/or other booking tools
- Experience with customer support
- A good, basic knowledge of geography
- Verbal and written fluency in either Danish or a language of the countries we operate in
- Experience – even if only basic – with Dutch language
- A great place to start or continue a career in the travel industry
- A challenging and diverse workday
- A fun place to work together with around 80 colleagues at our downtown Copenhagen office (Nytorv)
- 37 hours per week – daytime hours on weekdays.
Start date: As soon as possible. You can submit your application in Danish or English. We will read applications on an on-going basis, so don’t hesitate to apply!
|Type of employment||Permanent position|
|Contract type||Full time|
|First day of employment||July/August 2022|
|Working hours||37 timer/week|
|Contact||Kevin Brandt, +4533480716|