Are you passionate and experienced in developing bus trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will work in cooperation with our Product Director, Sales Director and Country Managers to develop and implement our product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing our product portfolio for roundtrips by bus .
- You will be identifying and developing new business opportunities within this area and optimizing the overall profitability of our products.
- You will be responsible for identifying and negotiating with potential suppliers.
- You have a “Hands-on” approach.
- You have solid experience with developing destinations and roundtrips with bus.
- You have a commercial background and are experienced in making budgets.
- You have excellent communication skills in English – both written and spoken.
- You have solid experience negotiating with potential suppliers.
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You can distinguish the steps of the overall picture, but also pay analytical attention to detail.
- You have good communication skills and you easily create new relationships internally as well as externally.
- You enjoy both individual and team-oriented tasks.
- You have an empathetic and service-minded approach to your surroundings.
- You care about people, the organization and our customers.
A travel agency with consciousness and heart
Albatros Travel is a large, international and dynamic travel agency with 140 skilled and engaged colleagues from all over the Nordic countries. In addition, more than 600 freelance tour leaders work on our tours.
Working at Albatros Travel offers great challenges and opportunities, as you become part of an ambitious and very successful organization.
We are passionate about travel and the world, and we expect you to be, too!
Learn more at www.albatros-travel.com