Are you looking for new challenges and a great carrier opportunity within the incoming & DMC industry? Would you like to join an international and dynamic team of professionals that are driven by passion and ambition to exceed their own and our client’s expectations? Share your story with us and let’s together find out if we are a match!
Via Hansa & Borealis Ltd. operates in the areas of incoming tourism, destination management, meetings, incentives, conventions and events in the Nordic countries, the Baltic States, Poland and Russia. 150 professionals form our key staff group divided in our offices in the Nordic, Russia and the Baltic countries. Our operation executives and sales managers have years of experience in the trade and considered to be some of the best and most dedicated cooperation partners any client could wish for. Our head office in Copenhagen city center is looking for new colleagues where a team of 45 colleagues is put together of employees with a diverse cultural background, giving us an explicit understanding as well as giving us the best regional insight.
Our company is blooming; we are expanding and thereby looking for new colleagues for both our GROUP and FIT departments for our head office in Copenhagen. Our colleagues are waiting to share their passion and knowledge with you.
We are seeking qualified candidates to apply for the positions as:
Sales & Operations Executives, Italian Speaking
- Fluent in English & Italian, both in writing and orally
- Knowledge of other languages it is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and diplomatic attitude
- Flexible, structured and organized
- Good at multitasking and keeping the overview
- Relevant trade experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of the Nordic Countries is a plus
- Able to ensure quality in all areas of the delivery
- Advanced IT skills – Excel, Word, Power Point. If you have knowledge of Nitro it is a plus
- Good with numbers
- Team player
- Ability to keep the good mood when the pressure is on and deadlines are close
We can offer you:
- A job in an international environment – our clients are from all over the world
- A strong international brand with more than 25 years in market
- A fun and multicultural team, more than 30 nationalities
- A dynamic atmosphere with great diversity in tasks
- An opportunity to design travel programs in 12 different destinations
- A job where your creativity is welcome
- A salary matching your qualifications and excellent frame for personal growth
- A company where personal development and team work are key words
- A flat organization with a strong united team culture
- A busy job – we promise that you will never be bored
Starting time: 1st October – 1st November 2019, but we are ready to wait for the right candidates
Should you be interested in applying, please send your complete application in English (CV, motivation letter and photo) to our Business Development Manager Mss. Elina Cappadonna; Elina.Cappadonna@bdm-info.com
Deadline for applying; 15th September, but the sooner the better.
We look at applications as they arrive and interview accordingly. All applicants will receive a reply latest by 21st September 2019
Further information about our company: www.bdm-info.comUdløber: 15.09.2019