Role and Responsibilities
Are you passionate about delivering the best base for great analysis for further decision-making.
We at CAE are looking for an individual to help us with precise and valuable monitoring of regulations and with KPI reporting.
We are an international organization, and you would have cross Nordic responsibility and colleagues across the globe
At CAE our mission is safety, and we are currently strengthening our focus on the local processes and procedures to ensure compliance and a seamless operation when it comes to regulatory compliance. It is here that we would need your help and expertise.
- Your job will primarily consist of reporting and following up on the Environmental, Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- You will help ensuring that the business is compliant with the US Export Control Regulations (ITAR) and GDPR
- You will be a staff function to the Nordic Area Operations Leader and have a close collaboration with the whole management team.
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience within regulatory compliance, data protection and H&S will be valued
- Education – high school as a minimum with 2-5 years related experience
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian, and a good understanding of other Scandinavian languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong focus on quality with a continuous drive towards process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude, but also independent
- Organized and attention to detail
- Travel in accordance with business needs will be required
We offer you:
- A supportive, team and a friendly corporate culture
- Exciting and developing broad role with great opportunities within an international, growth-oriented company
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance
- Health insurance
The position is a full-time permanent position that can be based in Arlanda (Stockholm), Copenhagen or Oslo.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, please apply as soon as possible and no later than May 29th 2022 by clicking the “apply”-button and following the instructions.
We look forward to receiving your application. Only electronic applications submitted through the application platform will be accepted.
We handle the applications on an ongoing basis and the position can be filled before the mentioned date.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Jesper Grau , Nordic Area Operations Leader, +45 4195 5520 / [email protected]
or Lene Nielsen, HR, +45 4196 5517 / [email protected]
Background check (incl. criminal record) and personal tests are part of our recruitment process.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.Udløber: 29.05.2022