Singapore Airlines is one of the leading and most awarded airlines worldwide and enjoy an excellent reputation for our service on board and attention to the total customer experience before, during and after the flight. We would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for the above position for our Traffic Office at Copenhagen Airport. The vacancy is for a 12 months fixed-term, full-time position, ideally from 01 November 2021, with a possibility for extension.
The job requires you to perform supervision of our handling agent and service providers, passenger handling functions, and traffic operational and administrative duties, which includes catering functions, responding to passenger feedback, pre-flight preparations for arrivals and departures. One further task is invoice verification against the contractual terms of various service providers. Furthermore, you will record statistical reports and assist with baggage enquiries as well as attending to operational and administrative emails when required. You will also work alongside the Station Manager whenever required.
The challenging environment requires you to work with enthusiasm and can work under pressure, especially during irregular operations.
You should be able to satisfy the following pre-requisites:
- Airport operations experience is required
- Finished apprenticeship ideally in an airline or tourism related area
- Very good Danish and English language skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of other Scandinavian languages is an advantage
- Highly service orientated towards customers
- Good knowledge of common IT applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work shifts and under pressure
- Team player
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Driving license is an asset (due to shift work)
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the Singapore Airlines team, kindly submit your entire application documents in English with subject “Application for Customer Services Agent” via email to Station Manager CPH [email protected] with cc. to [email protected] no later than 25th October 2021.
Please submit your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of joining.
Singapore Airlines thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
We are looking forward to your application and to welcome you to our team.Udløber: 25.10.2021