If you are a structured person with strong planning skills, you see possibilities and have a natural urge to optimize, you may find your dream job in our Commercial department.
As Traffic Planner in Jet Time, you are a part of our Commercial department team of 5 dedicated colleagues.
You refer to our Traffic Planning Manager and you have Jet Time’s headquarter in Kastrup as your workplace.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Sales of series-charter to selected customers
- Optimizing traffic program
- Planning of maintenance
- Creating flight plans
- Invoice control and updating our cost database
The personal competences, which will make you successful in the job, are:
- Commercial experience (preferable B2B)
- Knowledge/experience of travel industry (tour operator or airline)
- Strong communication- and coordination skills
- Working productively in a busy environment
- Good skills in IT / Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Structural and analytical
- Very good English skills both spoken and written
On-board Jet Time…
You are part of a young growing company with dedicated and dynamic colleagues. We take our values seriously and consider trust and relations as the foundation for a good business and for our culture. We expect you to challenge the status quo in a constructive and positive way, so that you contribute to both your own and Jet Time´s development and goals.
How to move on from here?
If you want further information about the position, please contact Traffic Planning Manager
Emilia Westrin by email to; [email protected]
We review applications on an ongoing basis, so it will be an advantage for you to apply for the position immediately. We hope to occupy the position quickly, and remove our job-add as soon as we have the qualified candidate.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.