Are you a travel profile who wants to make a difference in the travel industry by empowering travel businesses?
If so, TravelOperations is a rapidly growing, international company looking to hire one or more ambitious travel profiles to help us implement the Mid and Back Office solutions of the future – and support our customers in the travel industry.
- Helping our customers implement TravelOperations solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Providing state-of-the-art industry knowledge and speaking our customers’ language.
- Providing input and knowledge to our product development team.
- Providing continuous support and improvements to our travel industry customers.
- Being responsible for different workstreams during implementations.
Skills & Requirements
Ideally, you have been involved in Mid and Back Office functions within the travel industry, for example as a Financial Controller. Different profiles can be relevant, but the ideal candidate has the following traits and professional qualifications:
- Travel industry insight – we highly emphasize the importance of having industry experts on board in TravelOperations.
- Knowledge about topics such as GDS integrations, BSP reconciliation, and industry players such as Amadeus and Sabre.
- Pro-active, detailed-oriented, independent and ambitious.
- Well-developed consulting and communication skills in English (verbal as well as written).
- A strong preference for traveling – both in your leisure time and as part of your job – we are all travel enthusiasts helping travel agencies.
- Preferably experience with Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (AX) or Dynamics 365 Business Central (Navision).
What We Offer
- The opportunity to learn about global trends in travel & tourism and be part of future-proofing the travel industry.
- New technology which plays a part in revolutionizing the way customers will purchase travel in the future.
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with an international mindset and the aim to be customer-centric in everything we do.
- A chance to work with a highly experienced team of travel industry experts, Dynamics professionals and leading Developers that thrive to make customers successful.
- An exciting and welcoming atmosphere in a company that values and recognizes its employees.
Your place of work will be at one of our office locations in Copenhagen or Aalborg. Furthermore, the right candidate will have the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of many of our Consultants and Architects and experience an extended stay at our location in Brisbane, Australia!
About Travel Operations A/S
TravelOperations takes great pride in being extremely professional and ambitious, and we want to be nothing less than the preferred global ERP partner for companies within the travel industry.
However, you can also expect to work in an employee-focused and employee-driven environment, and
TravelOperations is committed to investing in our employees, to ensure everyday growth.
TravelOperations has been involved in projects all around the world – from Greenland to Australia and many countries in between. All our clients’ solutions are rooted in deep industry expertise, state of the art technology and the desire to make a real difference for our customers. Our clients range from large global travel agencies to airlines and smaller leisure-focused travel agencies.
While each one of our customers is unique, they all focus on selling experiences to their customers. We understand that the needs of the travel industry and its customers are constantly changing. Therefore, our solutions are built to be responsive so that our customers can continually meet their own customers’ demands and remain competitive.
Application and Contact
For further information regarding this position, please contact Consultancy and Delivery Manager Jacob Sylvest Andersen at +45 30 71 70 40.
You are also more than welcome to take a look at our Career site to check out our culture and values.
Otherwise, please submit your application, including a link to your profile on LinkedIn to [email protected], as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to getting you onboard on our journey to digitalize and future-proof the travel industry!Udløber: 26.02.2020