Air Greenland is looking for a new Aircraft/Engine Fleet Manager.
Due to aging aircrafts/helicopters, new contracts and infrastructure in Greenland, Air Greenland is facing major changes in Fleet structure both on Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing fleet.
Fleet Manager position is referring to Director Technical Department and will in tight corporation with Head of Technical Department, Flight Operation, Finance and Commercial have a big impact on Air Greenland future fleet setup.
You will be a part of Air Greenland Technical Department who consist of 120 highly motivated employees who drive LEAN as a culture and way of working.
- Fleet Manager secure Aircraft purchase in close corporation with Technical Director and secure the process until operation.
- Aircraft/Helicopter Phase in/out Project leader
- In close corporation with other departments in Air Greenland, execute purchase/sale/lease of Aircrafts/Helicopters/Engines.
- Fleet Manager contribute in preparation for phase in/out with technical data and is overall coordinator in connection with purchase/lease and sale of Aircrafts/Helicopters.
- Fleet Manager secure Engines purchase/lease and cost optimization in Corporation with Logistic and Engineering.
- In corporation with Commercial and Flight Ops, Fleet Manager shall develope recommendation for purchase to Air Greenland Management Teamon in individ and type level.
- Support Engineering in Maintenance contract negotiations and contract maintaining.
- Sekundære opgaver:
- -Ad hoc support to Engineering
Ideal Candidates profile:
- Experience in purchase/lease, phase in/out of aircrafts/Helicopters
- Experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management
- Good knowledge of EASA Part-M regulations
- Engineering degree and/or Holder of Part-66 AME preferred
- Good knowledge of Aircraft Documentation
- Ability to work effectively and productively as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Flexible to work outside of normal Office hours and willing to travel
- Ability to take responsibility
- Stress resistant
- Good knowledge in IT
- Fluent in English
- LEAN skills
- If not already resident, willingness to relocate to Nuuk, Greenland
A Management position in a very exciting and challenging environment with friendly and good colleges, who all strives the same way to secure a great part of the Greenlandic infra structure, which will develop extremely the coming years.
Airgreenland will secure internal/external education connected to the position, depending on previously experience and education.
Salary will be negotiated individually in accordance with competence and terms in position.
In addition, a yearly family travel, attractive pension arrangement, insurance package including health insurance is accommodated.
For further information contact Technical Director Jørn E. Rasmussen by phone +299 539231
Apply with relevant documentation via Airgreenland homepage.
Applications will be handled continuously. Start date to be agreed.Udløber: 10.09.2019