Our Technical Department have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Records Administrator.
Do you have experience in Aviation within a Technical Planning Department? You might then be our new colleague in the Technical Planning Department.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor receipt of all technical documentation on a daily basis and notify/manage the return of missing documentation.
- Management of our Technical Records System, Boeing Aer Data Stream
- Control and file all technical records documents.
- Reporting back of line maintenance.
- Label book component changes and report back tasks from maintenance check packs.
- Audit maintenance check work packs and notification of discrepancies.
- Updating of Engine/Landing Gear & APU Log Books for scheduled maintenance checks.
- Monitor APU usage times and advise Technical Planning & Technical Services of any issues as they arise.
- Ensuring records are maintained to the approved airworthiness standards as laid out in the CAME and associated Work Instructions
- Ensuring Technical records procedures are up to date.
- Load engine component tree post workshop visit.
- Compile AC reports on aircraft and component status for lessors
- Assist with ARCs
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the planning manager
You have/Your are (Experience/Skills/Competencies)
- A can-do personality
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience in an aviation environment.
- AMOS experience essential.
- Strong computer skills in particular Microsoft Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable with working as part of a team as well as working under own supervision
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
This position is open to applicants that are willing to be based either in Dublin, Ireland or in Copenhagen, Denmark. The position will be reporting to the Technical Planning Manager.
CityJet offers you a great place to work, an adventurous lifestyle of traveling, the opportunity to meet new cultures in a combination of having fun and hard work.
Does this sound interesting and you would love to join our team? We need your updated CV and a motivational letter, so please upload your documents by following the link and we will get in touch with you.
CityJet is a regional airline operating a fleet of CRJ900 regional jets on wet lease services across Europe, established by entrepreneur Pat Byrne in 1993.
CityJet focus its activities to becoming a provider of “wet lease” services to major airlines, whereby it provides service on an aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance (ACMI) basis to fly on behalf of its customer airlines.
CityJet employs more than 500 staff and operates under a wet lease contract for SAS, with aircraft and crews based in Copenhagen, with support services provided from Dublin, Copenhagen and Luton.
Across everything we do, our focus on excellence is paramount. We aim to be the best, with the best people to deliver this. We are proud to continue to play our part in European aviation’s expansion and development and commitment to safe flying.