We are looking for a new team member
Flyteknisk Notodden AS performs maintenance and repairs of aircraft and flight equipment in the GA market in Norway as well as maintenance of helicopters. The company is the main supplier of technical solutions for i.e. Pilot Flight Academy AS at Torp Airport Sandefjord, one of Europe’s largest and most modern flight academies.
We are an approved Part 145 / CAMO Organization who performs service and CAMO solutions for private and commercial providers within General Aviation, both aircraft and helicopters. The company performs approximately 15 man-years and are in continuous growth. We are also an approved Service Center for i.e. Diamond Aircraft Industries, Austro Engine, Textron Aviation (Cessna), Lycoming Engines and Robinson Helicopter Company.
Due to the increased workload from our customers, we now have a vacant position as Workshop Manager to our two bases at Notodden and Torp Airport Sandefjord.
We are looking for motivated and targeted staff with excellent cooperation abilities and good abilities to be solution oriented. The applicants need to be open to working in a rota system.
- Administrative/practical experience from similar work within aviation, and EASA Part 66 certificate for aircraft and/or helicopter
- Knowledge of EASA Part 145
- Driver License Class B
- Speak and write English fluently
- Must be approved by The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway
- Wages in accordance with the agreement
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Competitive conditions
- Exciting and challenging work locations
Expected Start Date:
Renate Iversen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +47 47830765
Merdevegen 18B 3676 Notodden