West Atlantic Group is a European dedicated cargo airline specialized in mail and express freight. Developing from many years’ experience the Group can offer its customers customized efficient solutions for airfreight services, maintenance and airworthiness services and aircraft leasing. West Atlantic’s success as a cargo airlines Group is based on the business concept: “- meeting the demand for safe, efficient and profitable airfreight solutions, by the means of a customized aircraft fleet”.
We are looking for an energetic NP CT with a genuine interest of safety and training
West Atlantic Sweden is a company in the West Atlantic Group. With our growing network we can offer exciting opportunities for a long-term career. The company is recruiting an operational, hands-on NP CT (Nominated Person Crew Training) with a good understanding of the regulatory framework and its application. You should have Management skills and experience of contact with the authorities. The position is located at our head office in Malmö/MMX.
- Type Rating Instructor on one of the following or similar types: BAe ATP, CRJ-200 or B737.
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
– the applicable EU safety regulations and any associated requirements and procedures;
– the AOC holder’s operations specifications; and
– the need for, and content of, the relevant parts of the AOC holder’s operations manual;
- familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation;
- appropriate management experience, preferably in a comparable organisation; and
- 5 years of relevant work experience of which at least 2 years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position.
Due date for your application is 2020-05-29.
Do not wait to submit your application, selection and interview will be conducted continuously. We are looking forward to you hear from you.
Questions regarding the position may be addressed to the Accountable Manager Lars Cederholm via email: