We are pleased to announce that Jet Time now opens the recruitment process for a number of positions as First Officer based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Jet Time’s business areas are IT Charter Flights and ACMI, which we perform on a fleet of Boeing 737 NG aircraft. Jet Time merely operates as a Business-to-Business company by delivering flight transportation solutions to charter companies and airlines as well as private companies and public institutions.
Since the start-up, Jet Time has grown to become the largest Danish-owned airline.
As a pilot in Jet Time you have a permanent contract in accordance with the Danish law (Funktionærloven and under our union agreement with PAJ – Pilots Association Jet time), and you work in a fixed working-time system, which allows you to know your work and free time well in advance. In addition to this, you are part of our company’s pension program in which we award you 10 percent on top of your monthly salary each month, as well as the benefit of our health insurance included in the pension program.
If you meet the below qualifications and have the ambition to become a true ‘Jettimer’ we would very much like to receive your CV and a brief application. Please visit our website www.jet-time.dk to find out what we consider a Jettimer and to learn about our company.
The qualifications are:
- Part-FCL Commercial Pilot License Aeroplane (CPL-A/MPL-A). Danish/Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish
- foreign license is acceptable for the application but must be transferred before start of the course
- Valid Type Rating B737 NG
- Valid Instrument Rating for Multi Engine Aeroplane (IR(A) ME)
- Medical Certificate Class 1
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Appendix, (if issued by State of License Issue)
Your application should describe the following:
- What you value as the primary qualities a First Officer should have – in and outside the cockpit
- What you will contribute to the role as First Officer and colleague in Jet Time, given your skills and personal competences
Our recruitment process:
Our Recruitment Board performs recruitments in Jet Time for all positions in Cockpit.
The purpose of the recruitment board is to select the best possible candidates among the applicants. We strive to succeed with this by using a fixed process where we base our selections on documentation and assessment of specific competences.
We expect to invite the relevant candidates for assessment interview on one 14th or 15th of August 2019 at our main office at Amager Strandvej 390-392 Copenhagen.
Simulator will be in Copenhagen (CAE) on one 23rd or 26th of September 2019.
We are recruiting for ground school starts in respectively November and December 2019 as well as February 2020.
We will do our best to coordinate your starting date in accordance with your notice period with your current employer.
Please send your CV and application using the below link no later than 31th of July 2019.
If you have any questions, we welcome you to contact, Fleet Chief Pilot, Kristian Plambeck Lassen by e-mail to LAK@jet-time.dk