We are hiring new Flight Instructors at Pilot Flight Academy!
The company is growing due to worldwide demand for pilots, and we are currently looking for FI(A) candidates for Sandefjord and Notodden with a professional flight instructor background and with good leadership- and communication skills.
You must enjoy working in a team but also be self-driven, responsible and able to follow routines and procedures. As a Flight Instructor, you need to be highly motivated and enjoy helping students achieve their dreams of flight.
• 100% permanent position
• Attractive and competitive pay scheme
• Attractive career program
• A set 5/4 working roster
• Contracted hours per year are 1700
• 25 days paid annual leave
• Pension and insurance schemes
• EASA CPL(A) and hold an FI(A) ME IR / FI(A)FI ME IR
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
• Speak and write fluent English
• Legal right to live and work in Norway
• Clean criminal record
• Positive attitude
• Good communication skills and team oriented
• Leadership- and coaching skills
• Self-driven and structured in your work
• Safety aware and responsible
• Able to follow routines and procedures
Upon employment, the selected candidates have to apply for The Civil Aviation Authority of Norway’s background check and be approved to hold a mandatory access card that gives access to the security clearance area at the airport. Further information can be found here: https://luftfartstilsynet.no/en/