Main Purpose of Role
The prime objective of the Sales Team is to increase sales for our client’s hotels by influencing and motivating targeted travel bookers to promote their portfolio of brands as the preferred hotel chain to their own clients.
Location: Stockholm area
Sales Territory: Stockholm / Malmo / Copenhagen (Nordics)
Reporting to: Regional Supervisor
- Smart professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to speak English and local languages.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Competent at developing business relationships at all levels – face to face, email and telephone.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Competent with Word, Excel and PowerPoint programmes.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Valid full driving licence.
- Valid passport
- Reliable car.
The position is home based so the following is required:
- High-speed internet connectivity.
- Access to printer.
- Secure storage for collateral.
- Travel industry/Hotel experience.
- Field based sales experience.
- Keen interest in travel/geography.
Key Responsibility Areas
- To visit specified agencies within a pre-determined geographical area on a regular basis in order to achieve market share and revenue targets.
- From analysis of annual and monthly market intelligence reports, effectively manage the call file and frequency of visits in order to maximise ROI from each agency.
- Categorise and prioritise calls based on analysis of market share and revenue data, and other relevant data.
- Customise content of, and presentations within, agency visits based on relevant data and information. Exercise independent judgement within calls to ensure key messages and information are conveyed.
- Ensure regular contact and develop business relationships with the hotel booking agents to promote awareness of our client’s portfolio of brands, by presenting relevant sales materials, to encourage maximum support for thier products and services.
- Work with our client’s personnel to organise and implement events across the territory.
- Present to the maximum number of hotel booking agents in every sales call.
- Apply the relevant guidelines set out in the SM training manual in call preparation, within call, and after call administration and follow up actions.
- Attendance and positive and professional contribution is required for all meetings and conference calls.
- Develop and maintain professional business relationships with relevant personnel of our client.
- Willingness to undertake additional hours and perform other ad-hoc duties as deemed reasonable by your Manager.
- Professional business dress is appropriate for all sales calls and meetings. Refer to your line manager for guidance.
- When accompanied by line manager or client colleagues, cars should be clean and tidy.
Location Stockholm area
Job Type Part Time (24 hours / 3 Days per Week)
Start Date 1st of July 2019